Simple things we can do to become more hopeful. Now. . .
1. Ask God for help.
2. Let go!
4. Do one thing to inspire joy in some one else’s life each day. And make a note of this in a small note book.
5. Choose kindness with every response and feel it change your heart.
6, When feeling hopeless, choose a fond memory to change your perception.
7. Make a gratitude list to help you recall the good that has already happened.
8. Praying for others will change our hearts.
9. Peaceful acts create more hope in us and the world.
10. Using a gentle voice, always, can create more hope in us and others too.
11. Embrace change. God is present to help.
12. Welcome “every messenger.” We both have volunteered for the lesson.
13. Honor all others in tiny ways.
14. The universe would shift if every one of us walked away from even one argument today.
15. Remember: Whatever is happening is part of your/my unique plan that is tailor made for the journey we have selected to experience.
16. And meditate on this: IF I AM STILL ALIVE, I HAVE NOT YET COMPLETED THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH I WAS BORN.